Screens 'n' Suds 6th Anniversary Small Batch Series Breweries Announced
Champion Brewing Company/Lickinghole Creek -TBD
Further details TBA
Hardywood Park - TBA
label art by DeDe/Studio23
O'Connor Brewing - TBA
label art by Ashley Phipps
Strangeways - Wyld Sisters
Further details TBA
Three Brothers - Contortoise
TBD% ABV | 15bbl batch | TBD @ 750mL bottles
Turtle-Style Imperial Brown
label art by Matt Leech
2014 Print Series Artists Announced
Once again, a fantastic group of artists have donated their talents to help Screens 'n' Suds' mission. This year's print series will include art from:
Brian Bojo/Marc Guertin
Itty Bitty Press
Plastic Flame Press
Screens 'n' Suds Finalist Nomination for National Philanthropy Award
We're proud to announce that Screens 'n' Suds has been chosen as one of three finalists for the National Philanthropy Award given by the Association of Fundraising Professionals.
Screens 'n' Suds Big Event 2014 Announced
For the first time in its six years, Screens 'n' Suds' Big Event will happen this year at The Answer Brewpub in Richmond, VA and will feature one of the fullest artist rosters in recent years for the print series, as well as five more new small batch brews from six different Virginia breweries. Check out the Events page for further details.
Sat 12/6 – Screens ‘n’ Suds Big Event | The Answer Brewpub | 6008 W Broad St, 804 282 1248
6th Anniversary Celebration of Beer and Art to Benefit MS Society and Other Charities
• Enjoy outstanding, hand-picked craft beers from Virginia and around the world, including The Bruery, Center of the Universe, Devil’s Backbone, Dogfish Head, Extra Billy’s, Firestone Walker, Green Flash, Heavy Seas, Legend, New Belgium, Sierra Nevada, Smartmouth, Starr Hill, Terrapin and more!
• Browse and purchase artwork, t-shirts and other items from vendors including Itty Bitty Press, Stronge Designs, Plastic Flame Press, Shawn Hileman, Otto, Leslie Herman, Prince Ink and more TBA
• Taste and purchase Screens ‘n’ Suds 6th Anniversary Small Batch Beers from Champion, Hardywood Park, Lickinghole Creek, O’Connor, Strangeways, and Three Brothers – some available only at Screens ‘n’ Suds events!
• First chance to purchase prints from the 2014 Screens ‘n’ Suds Series of beer-inspired screen prints, featuring art from Ashley Phipps, Christian Leaf, Deana Hamad, Drew Findley and more TBA!
• Music by local DJs and musicians
• No cover charge. $5 suggested donation. All ages. 21+ to drink.
For the first year ever, The Big Event will feature a VIP speakeasy with loads of rare, out-of-production and out-of-market beers. Ticket information TBA.
Screens 'n' Suds Chicago Raises $12,500 in 4 Hours
Raised $12,500 in 4 hours. Limited edition pollock edition of 200. Event at a private marketing firm in Chicago during the Phish run.